This is what you will need:
1. Leftover turkey.
3. Gravy mix.
4. Quick Mix (or Bisquick or roll of biscuits).
5. Mashed potatoes if you have them.
6. Cranberries if you have them.
1. Prepare your Bisquick as you would if you were making biscuits and roll out onto a floured surface.
2. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
3. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
4. Prepare your gravy mix.
5. Chop turkey into small pieces.
6. Chop onion into fine pieces.
7. Spread a thin amount of gravy over your rolled dough.
8. Spread your cranberry sauce (if you have) over the gravy.
9. Sprinkle the onions over the cranberries.
10. Spread the chopped turkey over the cranberries.
11. Roll your dough into a log.
12. Slice the log into sections that are about one inch thick and place each section on your prepared cookie sheet.
13. Place in the oven and bake for 10 - 12 minutes. Just keep an eye on them while they are in there and make sure that they are a golden color on top when you remove them from the oven.
14. While your roll-ups are baking warm up your mashed potatoes and any other sides you would like to use up with dinner tonight.
15. Serve the roll-ups either on top of a nice pile of mashed potatoes and covered with gravy or alone.
If you would like to use my Quick Mix the recipe can be found HERE and how to use it HERE.