Garlic Cloves, 6
Peppercorns, 1 Tbs.
Crushed Red Pepper, 2 tsp.
White Vinegar, 3/4 c.
Apple Cider Vinegar, 1/4 c.
Salt, 1 c.
Water, 3 c.
1. Slice cucumbers to desired the thickness; I sliced mine to about 1/8" thick.
2. Next slice the garlic.
3. Place the cucumbers and garlic together in a bowl and sprinkle with salt. Mix so that all of the cucumber is coated in salt, cover, and let sit in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
4. Rinse and drain the cucumbers a few times after the 4 hours is up.
5. In a sauce pan combine the vinegar, water and seasonings. Bring to a boil.
6. Fill a Mason jar with the cucumbers and garlic. Pour the boiling brine into the jar over the mix, can and store in the refrigerator.
Leave a Reply.
Blog by: Libby Clem