6 oz. pork rinds (about 1 1/2 cups after made into ‘bread crumbs’, I know your initial thought is gross, because mine was, but they work and do not change the flavor.)
4 cups of shredded zucchini (this should be the amount you have after you have squeezed most of the water out)
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
2 tsp. Garlic
A few grinds of black pepper
2. Add all of the ingredients to the food processor or blender. You will need to scrape the sides a few times and stir the ingredients around so that everything blends nicely. This part took 5-10 minutes since the mixture is pretty thick, but you will know that you are done when you have a doughy consistency.
3. Split your dough in half and place on each of your pizza pans (or put the extra in the fridge)
4. Tear off a piece of parchment paper that is big enough for you to use while you press your dough into the pan, spray the paper with olive oil and then press the dough until it is evenly spread in your pizza pan.
5. Place your pizza pans in the oven and allow to cook for about 7 minutes. The dough should shrink a little from the sides of the pan.
6. Remove your crusts and top with sauce, cheese, and toppings of your choice.
7. Bake at 425 for about another 10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.
8. Remove and enjoy!